The 2022 Christmas Cheer program is underway!
As always we need your support to make it a success.
Each week a pair of food items is requested. The schedule for this year is as follows:
- Oct 16 Canned vegetables & Juice
- Oct 23 Canned brown beans & mayo
- Oct 30 Canned meat/fish & canned fruit
- Nov 06 Peanut butter & jam (not homemade)
- Nov 13 Rice Krispies/Cornflakes & cookies
- Nov 20 Kraft Dinner & canned soup
- Nov 27 White sugar & crackers
- Dec 04 Tea & Stovetop Dressing
- Dec 11 Christmas candy & chocolate Bars
It’s not too late to catch-up. Bring your food items for the Christmas Cheer program before the last weekend and it’ll make it into the box.
Make a Financial Contribution
If you would prefer to make a monetary donation, the cost of a Christmas Box including the turkey is $100.00; or for a Turkey or Ham $20.
Place your donations in the collection and write “Christmas Cheer Box” or “Turkey/Ham Donation.” Please include your name and envelope number