Our Christmas Cheer Collection for the week of December 4th is Tea and White Sugar!
(and don’t forget you can still catch up ….)
- Canned vegetables and juice
- Canned brown beans and mayo
- Canned meat/fish and canned fruit
- Peanut butter and jam (not homemade)
- Cereal (Rice Krispies or Corn Flakes) and cookies
- Kraft Dinner and soup
- White Sugar and crackers
Other Options to Consider
- The cost of a box is approximately $100.00. Monetary donations are used to purchase perishables required to fill the boxes, (i.e. butter, oranges, turkeys, etc.).
- A donation for a turkey or ham alone is $20.00
- New hats, scarves & mittens are welcomed, all sizes.